Believe it or not, National Pie Day is just over 24 hours away.
I’ve certainly baked a lot of pies for it…but I wanted to give you a *really* compelling reason to celebrate with me.
So…with that in mind, I give you:
Lisa Lacy’s Top Ten Reasons to Celebrate National Pie Day at Greenwich Village Bistro on January 23 From 7:00 On
10. I’ve given all the pies whimsical names.
9. You can investigate whether the infamous Charlie Papazian was right about certain pie/beer pairings.
8. Marvel at my extensive line of baked good carriers!
7. There’s a self-proclaimed social media guru out there who doesn’t think I can break 100.
6. I’ve made pies *especially* for so many of you!
5. Depression-era pickle pie! What is it? Come and see!
4. When I was running around before my cousin’s wedding to try to take care of last-minute things, my dad said to my date that someone will have to “tackle and sedate” me at my own wedding. This may be a good opportunity to see me in a similar state.
3. What better way to celebrate National Pie Day for the first time?
2. My publicity team has been working overtime!
And…1. I am on the brink of Internet fame! Endear yourself to me while you can!